Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Slip-N-Slide



 While I went to the grocery Sunday, Dan got the Slip and Slide out for the kids.
 They had a blast getting wet and sliding through the yard.
 Sometimes Dan tossed them down the Slip and Slide.  Other times, they ran and slid on their own.
 Dan told me that I needed to join the fun with the kids.  At first, I was a little shocked by the cold water, and I forgot to slide.
 The second time, I tried sliding on my bum, but didn't get very far.
The third time, I slid on my belly.  I didn't slide nearly as well as the kids did, but it was still fun.

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Fun! Love that you joined in!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

We for out the slip and slide too! I didn't try it though! Looks fun!