Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 03, 2012

Art in Speed Park

Last weekend Carly called and invited Grace and me to Art in Speed Park with she and Riley.  We could not possibly turn down a fun girly afternoon.  After walking for a bit, we stopped to eat a snack and listen to some music.  Grace chose homemade potato chips . . . Mmmm.
We found a booth that sold cute little necklaces.  The girls got to choose their chain and the pendant to put on it.
You know Grace can't listen to music without dancing.  Riley joined in too.
She loves to twirl and dance.  Her tutu skirts are perfect for it.
I love her free spirit.
We all know that Grace is a girly girl.  But she's not afraid to get dirty either.  Carly and Riley went to the restroom.  While Grace and I waited, she sat down beneath a tree and began digging in the dirt.  People walking past us just laughed.  I'm sure my pink tutu and sparkly Hello Kitty shirt wearing girl sitting and digging in the dirt was a novelty for them.  As for me . . . it is par for the course with Grace.  I wouldn't change it.

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

those 2nd borns are something else, aren't they?!