Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2012

SIGS Birthday Party

 Saturday afternoon the kids went to Abby's 5th birthday party at SIGS.  The loved swinging on the rope and landing in the cheese pit.
 It took a little bit for Gabriel to decide to try it, but once he did, he loved it too.
There were lots of kids at Abby's birthday party.  All of them had a ton of fun enjoying open gym at SIGS.  I would have taken more pictures, but I forgot my camera at home.  I took these with my phone.

1 comment:

Justin leon said...

We do not chose them but we must love them because they are the ones who are only ours. The celebrations of the kids birthday party Boca Raton are great!