Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Doggie Box

 Friday evening Dan wanted to eat out for dinner.  Gabriel chose Kansai.  Yeah, this kid has expensive taste!  When our dinner was over, we all combined our leftovers into one doggie box to take home.  I was teasing that it would be my lunch the next day.  Gabriel took a pencil and wrote his name on the box --- like that would stop me from eating it??  He was giggling at how clever he thought he was.
In case you can't read the words, he wrote, "Gabe's   No Grace."  Yep, that's a big brother for ya!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha! I don't blame him! I love that food! :)

Jaime Mac said...

Oh that's funny he wrote 'no Grace'!

the lewis gang said...

ha! i could totally see jackson doing that. big brothers...