Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Brown County State Park


We spent Monday evening in Brown County having dinner and games with the Nuxoll and Cymbalist families. Grace and Gabriel LOVED being with the big kids. Grace wanted to be just like Maddie and Miriam.

After dinner, we toasted marshmallows in the wood stove. Grace's face and hands were such a sticky mess, but she enjoyed her marshmallows.

Miriam was so good to Gabriel and Grace. She toasted a marshmallow just for Gabriel.

Babysitting 101: Maddie and Miriam practiced their diaper changing skills on Grace. They did a great job!

After dinner we played some games. Gabriel helped Andy play. He loves to play games!

3 comments:

the lewis gang said...

glad you guys had a good time! it is a nice place to spend a weekend, isn't it!

the lewis gang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andie Zimmerman said...

I love that place! I used to go with my Mom and some of her friends when I was younger. Even then, I thought it was a blast. I can't wait to do things like this with my little family or with a group of friends down the road. Fun fun!