Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Writing His Name


Gabriel has been learning to write his name at preschool. He started by tracing the letters. Now he has progressed to writing the letters without any help. I know that getting "Gabriel" out of this is a stretch, but use your imagination and humor me. I'm proud of my little boy!

6 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

hey! that's not a stretch!! way to go gabe!!!

the lewis gang said...

no doubt! good work, gabe!

Jaime Mac said...

That looks pretty darn good to me!! :) Good job, Gabe!!!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

I can definitely see it! Good job!

The Noble Family said...

That's awesome!!! I think it looks really good! :)

Andie Zimmerman said...

Way to go, Champ!