Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 05, 2010

Papaw's Birthday Dinner


Last night we celebrated Papaw's birthday with dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse. I know . . . you're thinking, so why are you blogging about eating at a restaurant? Given the ages of these kiddos, eating at a restaurant that doesn't have a play area is a big event. It doesn't happen often.

After I took a picture of Gabriel with Papaw, Grace insisted on having her picture taken. She also made sure that she was the main attraction in the picture. Haha!

A steakhouse is just what these guys ordered!

Gabriel is such a nut! After three tries this is the best picture I could get of him. He was too busy stuffing french fries in his mouth to be still for a picture.

And of course . . . If I have a picture of Gabriel, I MUST have another of Grace too. She would have it no other way!

Happy Birthday, Papaw! We enjoyed our evening out with everyone!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i am sure your dad had a good joke for ya'! :)

i love that short-sleeved sweater on grace! tooooo cute! :)

Jaime Mac said...

I was NOT asking myself, 'Why is she blogging about eating at a restaurant?' I do not discriminate. I love ALL blog posts!
1st pic of Gabe - total photo bomb! & I agree w/ Alicia- that little sweater on Grace is precious! :)

Andie Zimmerman said...

I also blog about everything, so don't feel bad. After all, it's your blog. I'm with Jaime on this one. I don't discriminate. I love having some reading material for when I do get a moment or two to actually sit down. I'm glad you all had a good time! The kids are growing like weeds.