Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Picnic Lunch

Saturday the kids went with me to the grocery store while Dan started some home improvement projects at home. Their treat for being good at the store was a Happy Meal for lunch. Yes, it's total bribery, but I'm not ashamed. When we got home, the weather was beautiful, and the kids were curious about Daddy's goings-on. So we decided to have a picnic. We enjoyed the beautiful sunshine AND got to see Daddy hard at work.

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Hey, whatever keeps them from screaming @ the tops of their lungs in the grocery is ok w/ me. ('Cuz I've BEEN @ the store when kids are doing that! It drives me BONKERS!!) I totally condone bribery...you go mom! :)

the lewis gang said...

love picnic lunches!