Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break 2010

We've had a really busy Spring Break so far. We spent Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday at Brown County State Park and swimming at the water park in the Abe Martin Lodge. Today we went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum with the McAfee family. The kids are pooped; Dan is pooped; I'm wondering why I'm not more pooped. It has been a totally perfect break so far. I am going to post pictures as soon as I have a little more time. However, my blog is 99.9% full, so I'm not sure how many I'll get to post. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

3 comments:

Andie Zimmerman said...

I'm glad you are making the most of your break with the family! I wasn't aware that there is a cap on photos on blogger. Huh. Why is that? I can't wait to see photos!

Jill said...

I can't wait to see your pics either!
Just a tip-if you upload your pics to photobucket and then copy the link to your blog post, it won't count against you with the picasa web albums Blogger uses. Also, I think you can maybe buy more memory too. Hope that helps!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i bought more memory for mine. only $20 a year. very worth it.