Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"I Think Mrs. Wilson Didn't Tell the Truth."

Last week Gabriel brought this paper home from preschool. Here is his story:
"Mom, Mrs. Wilson gave us a paper and said that if we color all of the c's yellow, then something would appear on our paper. I colored all of my c's, Mom, but nothing happened. So then I brought the paper home, and I was in the garage riding my bike when I heard this magic sound in the kitchen. So I ran inside and looked at my paper on the table, and still nothing . . . . Mom, I think Mrs. Wilson didn't tell the truth."

The poor kid did NOT understand that the picture of the cross on the paper WAS what was supposed to appear. I'm not sure what he expected, but boy, was he disappointed!

1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

Oh my word! This is adorable! Poor Gabe! Mrs. Wilson definately oversold what was suppose to appear on the paper! He was expecting some sort of magic! :)