Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

"I'm a Baseball Team!"

We went to Dick's hoping to find baseball gear on sale tonight. I put a helmet and glove on Grace. She danced around chanting, "I love to be a baseball team!" Haha!
When May comes, she's going to be the cutest tee-ball player on the field! She'll probably be the toughest too!

5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

toughest is right!! love the pink helmet!

the lewis gang said...

haha! that is funny, grace! you are a baseball team! :)

The Noble Family said...

That's so cute and funny!! She's hilarious!

Andie Zimmerman said...

This is great!

Jami said...

Thanks for the comment this week. I always to want to make a comment your blog but I'm afraid I'll look crazy, but I do read it and enjoy hearing about Gabriel & Grace, they are adorable!