Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Preschool . . . For Real!

I was approached by a preschool teacher Monday afternoon about the possibility of enrolling Gabriel in her preschool program. It is 3 days a week for 3 hours each day. I asked a few questions, worked out the transportation issue (which truly is a non-issue now), and enrolled him on Wednesday. His first day of school just happened to be that afternoon. I was really bummed that here my first born is attending a REAL preschool for the first time, and I don't even have time to visit his classroom, walk him in the door on his first day, or even get to see him/pick him up afterward. He had a great day, though. He loved it! I got to see his work when I got home last night, and he did a great job. I'm really pleased with what he'll be learning this school year too. I hope to be able to eventually get to see his classroom and get some pictures to post.

1 comment:

Glenys said...

When I read through your blog and see the pictures, I feel like I'm a little kid.