Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

NEW BICYCLES

I mentioned to Dan a few weeks ago that I wanted a bicycle for my birthday. Then I suggested that I get my birthday gift early so I could get some use out of it before the weather gets cold. After some time researching, we made our purchase tonight. Daddy got a bike for himself too. And Grace decided that she wanted a bicycle for her birthday gift too.
Look! We (Uncle Ed, Aunt Stacey, Uncle Brian, Erin, Dan, the kids, and I) bought Grandma a bicycle for her birthday too. We are looking forward to many fun family bike rides!
Here are our new bicycles! I'm so excited about them!!

2 comments:

Andie Zimmerman said...

Yippie! Now, if you guys could only ride this way, we could all go together! :-)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

YEAH!! I love to bike ride!! so fun!!