Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fashionista

While I was fixing dinner one evening, Grace asked if she could go change clothes. I agreed . . . I mean, What's the big deal?!?! I kept hearing drawers opening and shutting, opening and shutting. After about 20 minutes of listening to drawers open and shut, I grabbed my camera and went to investigate. I knew it was going to be good. I found a naked Grace in her room with about 11 outfits laid out all over the floor. She couldn't seem to figure out which outfit she wanted to wear. Oh my my my . . . She cracks me up!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

that is too much!! darbi changes her clothes several times and day and it wears this momma out!! laundry is consuming me these days!!! :)