Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Great Spider Hunter

One evening Dan was out, and while I was doing laundry, I ran across this monstrous spider in the laundry room. Here's the scoop . . . I'd rather find a snake in the house than a spider of this size. I do NOT like spiders! Anyhow, I yelped and Gabriel came running. I was looking for something to smack this sucker (the spider, not Gabe) with when it ran under the washer. Gabriel grabbed a flashlight and laid on his belly to look for it. This thing was SO big it had a shadow! Gabriel's goal was to keep his eye on it until Daddy got home to kill it. My big boy is brave and SO helpful to his mommy.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

how sweet!! :)

lovin' the updates!! :)