Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Our big boy graduated from preschool on May 26th. We are so proud of our big boy! He has grown up so much recently.
The graduates walked in wearing their caps and gowns.
Who gave this kid permission to grow up so quickly?
Here is the Class of 2011! Notice how Gabriel is NOT so amazingly big for his age anymore? That was a shocker for me . . . he's always been so big for his age until just recently.
Each child introduced him/herself in song. Gabriel sang his part the best, not that I'm partial or anything.
My name is Gabriel.
How are you?
How are you?
How are you?
My name is Gabriel.
How are you?
I'm really glad you're here.
They sang lots of songs. Songs about seasons, days of the week, money, time, word families, etc.
After singing the kids received their diplomas.
Finally, they had their celebratory moving of the tassel and toss of the cap.
Here is my amazing little family. We could not be more proud of our big boy! He has learned so much and become such a thoughtful kid. We love him SO much!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Congrats Gabe!! No more growing up, okay? I am ready for sam to slow down too!