Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Field Trip Summary

Gabriel said that his field trip yesterday was "good." His teacher reported that he was so worn out after the field trip that he actually slept at nap time --- that is unusual for him. I asked him if anything exciting happened while they were on the trip, and the only thing he would tell me was that one of the girls pooped her pants. Haha! Gabriel can work poop into any conversation!

Wednesday when I picked Gabriel up from preschool, we started to discuss what he wanted to pack in his sack lunch. A fellow teacher whose daughter is in Gabriel's class heard our debate over chips (Gabe's choice) versus Goldfish (my choice), and she volunteered to pack a bag of cheese balls for Gabriel in Ruby's lunch. Gabriel was pumped! At home while packing his lunch, Gabriel and I decided to pack a little treat for Ruby too --- an extra pack of fruit snacks. When Gabriel and I were talking about how his field trip went, he told me that Ruby gave him some cheese balls. I asked if she was surprised about the fruit snacks, and he informed me that he "changed his mind." He ate BOTH packs of fruit snacks and did not share with Ruby! That snot! I guess Ruby won't share with him in the future!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!! i love that story!! too funny!!