Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Target Dollar Spot, I Love You!

I always seem to find the coolest stuff in the Target Dollar Spot. Maybe it's because I shop there so often? Maybe I'm just lucky? Maybe I'm a truly skilled bargain shopper? Whatever the reason . . . I think I found a treasure today!
I bought each of the kids a magnifying glass and these cool bug jars. The bug jars have magnifying glasses on the side and in the bottom. They are so cool! Even Daddy enjoyed them!
We dug in the stump in the backyard and found this salamander.
See the view from the bottom magnifying glass!
Grace was had a worm in her bug jar.
Gabriel was getting a little science lesson from Daddy about salamanders.

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

sounds like something we need to keep in the camper. thanks for the heads up!

Jill said...

That is the neatest. I am right there with you. Target Dollar Spot rocks! And has some of the best (and cheapest) prizes for my school treasure box, too! Love it!