Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Field Trip

Gabriel is going on a field trip Thursday to a park with his class at preschool. (Yes, I am intentionally leaving the name of the school and the name of the park off of this post. I don't know what kind of crazy people may read it.) It just occurred to me tonight that I am going to be packing him his first sack lunch for a field trip tomorrow night. In a way, I feel a little giddy about it. That's silly, I know, but I can't help it. My little boy is slowly --- No, quickly --- growing up before my eyes. His first field trip is this week!

3 comments:

Andie Zimmerman said...

It's a good thing you didn't post the details 'cause I had planned on stalking that little booger. Kidding. That is sweet. When Landon had his first field trip, I teared up. For some reason it made me sad. I guess it was because I knew he was officially growing up. He was so excited, though. I thought about privacy, too. But all the people that have access to our blog, I know. So, I'm not too terribly worried about Liam's heiny being displayed. Still scary though.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

have fun gabe!!

Jaime Mac said...

Denise you're so funny about not putting the address. But I don't blame you one bit... :)
Good luck to you...and Gabe on his field trip. You'll be fine, mom! lol!