Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Poop!

We went to Great Gramma's house last night after dinner to visit with Grampy and Great Gramma. While we were there, Gabriel went to the bathroom. Grace insisted that she wanted to go too. I took her to the bathroom, and after a moment, she had pooped in the toilet! It surprised her and me too. Go, Gracie! Go, Gracie!

5 comments:

the lewis gang said...

yea, grace!! keep going, gal!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

way to go, grace, way to go!!!!

Jaime Mac said...

While I'm very happy for you & Grace... seriously? A post about poop?! I'm grossed out & laughing out loud all at the same time!

Ahhh, the difference of a kid friendly blog and...well, mine... :)

Jill said...

YEA! BTW, had to check out the post titled Poop! Hilarious.

Stacey Holdaway said...

When I saw the title I figured it was going to be a funny story about how Gabriel somehow incorporated into a sentence/story! Good job Grace!