Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 09, 2010

Little Blogger

Gabriel has been telling me lately what pictures I need to put on the blog. He has been watching me post pictures to the blog, and he's shown a lot of interest in blogging. Today while Grace took a nap, I worked with him on handling the computer and using the touch pad to maneuver around the screen. He looked at pictures on a blog or two independently for a few minutes and became quite good at using the touch pad. I think I've created a future blogger . . . or maybe just a future blog stalker.

On a side note: Not 15 minutes after this picture was taken, Gabriel knocked the computer out of the chair (where it was closed up and securely placed next to him). The back of the screen completely cracked and the computer was toast. I'm currently using my NEW laptop. We went with a super-cheap model this time because this is the second time our laptop has been broken by kids.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

OH NO! at least you got a new one out of the deal, right?

sam loves is into the blog too. he always say "mom, you gotta blog this!" we are creating MONSTERS!! ha ha!!

the lewis gang said...

hmmmm...so that's what it takes to get a new computer. i'll look into that. thanks!!! :)