Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sand Art

Uncle Brian and Erin took a trip to Europe sometime last year. They brought Gabriel this beautiful bottle shaped like the Eiffel Tower that was filled with candy. The candy has been gone for quite sometime now, but I saved the bottle with the intention of letting Gabriel do some sand art with it. That way the bottle would become a keepsake for him. Today we FINALLY did the sand art that I have been planning for so long. He did a very nice job, and his bottle looks great!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I remember doing sand art when I was a kid and loving it! Thanks for the library info. I appreciate you sending that my way! ;)

the lewis gang said...

that was a great idea to save the bottle. WHO'S the teacher now???