Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Albany Farmer's Market

The kids and I went to the New Albany Farmer's Market this morning. It was Hoop Day at the Farmer's Market. They had music playing and people hula-hooping in the street. The first 50 kids got free hula-hoops.
The Bubble Bus was there too. Like the Bubble Truck, the kids could make bubbles with ropes, rackets, and swatters.
Inside the Bubble Bus were activities like a zip line, a trampoline, a climbing wall, and tumbling mats. The kids had a great time playing. I wish I'd had a video of the kids going down the zip line. It was their first time to do something like that, and it was so funny to watch them.
It was pretty hot this morning, even at 9 o'clock in the morning. It was also pretty busy, and I had a hard time keeping my eye on my kiddos. So, we didn't stay long. It was a fun activity for a Saturday morning. We'll have to keep it in mind for the future!

1 comment:

Jill said...

That's so awesome! We'll have to check that out!