Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Arm Wrestling

Grace came home from daycare Monday and said that she wanted to arm wrestle Daddy. You know, she really thinks she's tough stuff!
Daddy taught her the proper position for arm wrestling.
Then it was ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
Daddy felt sorry for her and let her use both hands against his one. I'm not sure if we can declare a winner on this one since it was such an unevenly matched competition.
Of course, Gabriel had to give it a go too. Unfortunately for Gabriel, Daddy won pretty easily.

Grace challenged me to an arm wrestling competition too. I gladly arm wrestled her, and the first time, I let her win. The second time, I tried to have her arm wrestle by the rules, and I beat her. She stepped back from the table and said, "No, No, No, Mommy! I want you to play by not pushing at all . . . so I win!"

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I love the look on their faces!! gabe's determined face and grace's tongue! funny!