Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Basketball Game

The Bridgepoint Bear's basketball team made it to the Clark County Final Four! The kids and I went to Jeff High this morning to see them play.
For my kids, sporting events are all about the food! From the time we walked in the door, they begged for popcorn. Gabriel is giving me his "Are you seriously taking my picture while I'm eating?" look.
Grace wanted a hot dog AND popcorn. For 50 cents, it wasn't worth arguing with her. Sometimes, I think this chic has a hollow leg!
Grace kept scooting on the bleachers closer and closer to Braelyn. Braelyn kept scooting away, but there was no escaping Grace. Ha Ha!
Here is our boys team at the free throw line. They won! I think the score was 27-13!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

WAHOOO! Sam had a game this morning so we couldn't go. I am glad they won. We are planning to go Monday!!

Jill said...

GO BEARS!!! :)