Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 07, 2011

Little Reminders

I know that it's difficult to see what I was taking a picture of. As Dan and I were driving home from Cincinnati Sunday, I kept noticing this odd smudge on my passenger side window. I kept looking at it and wondering what could make such an odd smudge. A dog nose? No. Fingerprints? No. Then I figured it out . . . It was a Gracie lip print! At some point, she has sat in the front passenger seat and kissed the window! Ha ha! It just made me giggle all the way home. I want to remember how little reminders of my kids like this always make me smile.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is too sweet, Denise! I love stuff like that, too! I love seeing little handprints on our patio windows, etc. Makes a mommy smile!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Love, love, love it! It's like finding toys in the lazy susan or the pantry!! Makes ya' smile every time!!!