Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 04, 2011

BP and Chuck E.

Last night was Bridgepoint night at Chuck E. Cheese. There must be something wrong with me because I LOVE going to Chuck E. Cheese with the kids! I love how excited they get. I love watching the kids play games. I like (not love) the pizza and the salad bar. I love how excited the kids get about earning those silly tickets. So how could I pass up a night of fun with my kiddos while helping to earn money for my school?
Gabriel is the video game kid lately. He LOVES video games. He ran to this game first . . . of course, the game with a gun.
Grace was too distracted by all of the excitement around her to pay attention to having her picture taken with Chuck E. Cheese.
Catching the apples in the bucket is a fun game!
Grandma and Papaw met us at Chuck E. Cheese and enjoyed pizza and games with us.
Gabriel tries this ride every time we go to Chuck E. Cheese. This was the first time he was able to really pedal it enough to get it to spin. It didn't take long for him to decide it was more like work than fun though.
I think this was the Mario game. He has been hooked on Mario ever since we visited the McAfee's and he played with Sam's Wii game.
Grace got SO EXCITED about earning tickets! She jumped up and down and cheered for herself. It was hilarious!
The Lewis' were there too. Grace rode the bus with Jackson and Darbi.
While Darbi drove Grace was telling her, "Darbi, the phone is for you! It's your mom!"
The horse is always one of Grace's favorite things.
Gabriel found another kid about his age to play air hockey with him. The other kid leaned on the table with his arm covering Gabriel's goal. Gabriel did not catch on to his little trick and no idea that he didn't stand a chance against this kid. Thankfully, I don't think the little cheater was a Bridgepoint kid. Haha!
Grace rode the roller coaster ride like she was really on a roller coaster. She kept saying, "Look at me, Mommy! Look at me!"
The last token of the evening went to the pinball machine. Gabriel wasn't bad at it for his first time playing pinball.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I wish we could have made it. I hope they do it again. My boys LOVE that place!

Jill said...

That's awesome! We haven't taken Kade there just yet. Hope they had a good turn-out!