Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Bounce House

When I got to the daycare to pick the kids up Monday, they had just set up a giant bounce house for the kids to bounce in. Needless to say, the kids were NOT ready to leave without a turn in the bounce house. I don't blame them; it looked like fun. I'm glad they get to do fun activities like this while they spend a little of their summer in daycare. I hate that I have to be away from them, but I'm glad they're having fun.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Do you crinch a little when you see your kids in bounce houses? Just wondering.........