Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 05, 2011

T.G.I.F.

This afternoon the daycare took a field trip to Chuck E. Cheese. Gabriel was SO excited about this field trip. I had promised Grace that I would pick her up from daycare so we could meet the daycare van at Chuck E. Cheese. She has been so jealous this summer when Gabriel has gone on field trips with his class and her class has stayed back.
Grace and I got to Chuck E. Cheese just in time to order our pizza and have lunch with Gabriel's class.
I wish we had one of the cages at home . . . only I would install a door that could only be opened from the outside. Ha!
Alexandra and Mackenzie are two of Grace's best friends at daycare.
The kids used their limited number of tokens wisely by sharing rides with each other. Then I also bought a ton of extra tokens so I could dole out tokens to the kids as they ran out. At one point, random kids in C.E.C. whom I did not know and were not with the daycare were asking me for tokens. Ha! What the heck!
Grace could not convince her friends to ride the horse with her until after they saw her ride it by herself once. Maybe it looked a little too realistic for them??
Gabriel played this speed boat game like he was a pro. I'm amazed at times how quickly he catches on to video games.
Here are the two Gabes. Funny thing is my Gabe is a year younger, but still bigger than the other Gabe.
Here are as many of the crew as I could round up for a picture before we left. It was a fun afternoon. All of the kids pooled their tickets so they could each get 50 tickets worth of prizes. They had pizza and played games for 2 hours. That's a pretty awesome afternoon for a daycare field trip!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that cage idea is great!! you should sell those. you wouldn't be the only one wanting one of those! ha! :)

Loiclan said...

Is Grace going to be a go go dancer? Too cute. Glad everyone had a good time.

Andie Zimmerman said...

Looks like a blast!! I agree, the cage idea is SUPER!