Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Hangin' With the Bower Family

It had been forever since we had seen our friends, the Bowers. Seriously, we didn't even have time to get together at Christmas this past year. We had them over for dinner Sunday evening.
After dinner, the kids had some time to play and go fishing at the pond.
Gabriel likes to go down to the pond and fish with Daddy. He asks to do that several times a week. Unfortunately, it's been too hot to spend much time fishing.

I love that Grace wore her sparkly pink shoes to the pond to fish. A fishing pole and sparkly pink shoes go together like peas and carrots, right? I think that illustrates my daughter's personality perfectly.
Gabriel decided to take some pictures with my camera. I'm not sure what they were arguing about, but I'm sure it wasn't something important.
Now apparently Grace has the camera, and Gabriel isn't happy about it.
Here is more photography by someone less than 4 1/2 feet tall.

We went around the other side of the house after fishing so the kids could ride their truck and play on the play set. Hershey helped supervise.
And Melissa said Landon doesn't like to have his picture taken? I don't believe it! That is one cheesing grin!
Grace was hot, tired, and grumpy by this point. Did I mention that she's rotten too? She convinced Melissa to hold her and swing with her. Oh my!
Gabriel was the DD of the truck. I think he was the driver we all felt the most comfortable with. Grace and Landon took turns being his passengers.

It was a fun way to spend a Sunday evening. We were so glad to catch up with friends we haven't seen in so long. Hopefully, it won't be this long before we get together again. I think something was mentioned about going to New Wash. for swimming before too long???

No comments: