Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 08, 2011

BP Block Party

Last night, Bridgepoint hosted it's first Fall Block Party. There were games, music, bounce houses, food, and a silent auction. I picked the kids up from daycare and brought them over so they could enjoy the fun with me.
Gabriel enjoyed this bowling game. He ended up spending ALL of his time here because he discovered that each time he knocked down pins, he got a piece of candy. His goal was to fill his bag with candy.
Once Diane gave him a little instruction, he was practically a bowling pro.
Grace got in the bounce house.
The bounce houses were a HUGE hit with all of the kids, so the lines to get in and jump were pretty long.
I convinced Grace to try the bowling game too.
While she was waiting her turn in line, she was dancing to the music. This kiddo loves to bust a move!

2 comments:

Andie Zimmerman said...

I so wanted to go to the Block Party, but having Liam in a wheel chair and him watch the other kids just didn't seem fair to me. I'm glad you all had a good time! :(

Jill said...

LOVE that you got some pics from the BP Block Party. I loved how everything was set up. It was such a great night for it!