Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Coming Soon . . .

Alright, Folks! Things have been busy around the Ellnor home. There have been many new developments that I can't wait to blog about, but it probably won't happen until Tuesday or Thursday evening.

Here's a sneak preview of what's been going on:
  • Brian and Erin have been married for a week now. The kids were adorable in the wedding!
  • There is a Baby Holdaway on the way!
  • We took a trip to West Virginia to visit with the Kendrick side of the family.
  • Gabriel lost his first tooth!
  • Grace had her first "big girl" sleepover!
I know that you are on the edge of your seat, and I can't wait to tell you all about it! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I will wait patiently but not for too long!! ;)

Jaime Mac said...

I was just thinking about your bro last night getting married...wondering why I hadn't seen a post!
Can't wait to read it all.
(You almost scared me with the baby thang! ;))