Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Rockin' the Cute Skirt

For whatever reason I've had it in my mind that I really wanted Grace to have a silver skirt this Fall. I've shopped everywhere on-line, and I hadn't been able to find a silver skirt in her size. This week I went to Toys 'r Us to use some coupons and I found silver skirt in her size . . . and they were on SALE. SCORE!! The picture just doesn't do the skirt . . . or the entire Cutie-Tootie justice. Trust me . . . she was stylin' and rockin' that silver skirt.

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

the lewis gang said...

cute!! i got a silver one at old navy for $10! love a good deal!!!

Jill said...

Too, too cute! :)