Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Kitchen Helpers

We bought some green beans at Huber's yesterday. The kids helped Daddy in the kitchen this morning by snapping the ends off of the beans and snapping them into bite-sized pieces. They love to help in the kitchen.
Grace helps me, almost every Sunday, pick grapes off the stems so they are ready to eat during the week. Tonight she laid down on the island, and said, "Mommy, take my picture." She is such a ham, but this is the cutest darn picture of her. How could I NOT take her picture?!?!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

fun!! My kids help with the grapes too. sometimes if I buy too many though they poop out on me and i have to finish! :)

the lewis gang said...

what good memories! we had a garden growing up and i remember snapping green beans and breaking them all the time. my older sisters always got to cut the stems off with a knife. i couldn't wait to be old enough to do that part! i always had to break. i remember my hands hurting after a while. we would do bushel after bushel after bushel. thanks for helping me relive that memory! i need to buy some of those so jackson and darbi get the same memories!