Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Brian and Erin Got Hitched!

October 22nd was the day the Holdaway and Fisher families have waited two years for. Brian and Erin got married! It was a beautiful wedding. We were so blessed to have been a part of their day.
Before heading downstairs for pictures, 4 of the 5 Kendrick ladies posed for a picture. Aunt Sandy, Aunt Barbara, Aunt Linda (She did a lot of my photography.), Grandma Mickey, and Mom posed with Gabriel and Grace.
I got a freakin' awesome pedicure at the JC Penney's salon on Shelbyville Road. Dan's cousin, Robin, works there and was able to get me an appointment for a pedi at the (literal) last minute. You love the bronze shoes too, don't you?
Here are all of the ladies: Me, Erica, Blushing Bride Erin, Shannon, Amy, Jessica. The little girls are Grace, Hayley, and Charlotte.
We don't get cleaned up often, so we tried to take advantage of lots of photo ops. Grace got tired of pictures pretty quickly.
This is my FAVORITE picture of the day. I was trying to get a good picture with her and playing peek-a-boo around this light pole seemed to be the best idea I could come up with.
Here is the happy couple. Erin looked beautiful, and Brian looked quite handsome too.
The whole wedding party was photographed together outside. I was so glad it was a nice day. It was chilly, but not as cold as I was expecting.
While waiting for family pictures, the guys were acting silly. I guess you could say that Gabriel gets his height from my side of the family.
Here is my amazing family! Grandma Mickey, Mom, Brian, Erin, Dad, Eddie, Stacey (with child), Dan, Me, Gabriel, and Grace. Yes, that's right . . . Eddie and Stacey are expecting! We are so excited about adding another little one to the Holdaway family. I love how our family keeps growing! Baby Holdaway is due in May.
Gabriel and Grace were so cute for the wedding. They looked so big and grown up.
Grace was so sweet with her daddy. She was willing to pose for pictures and act like such a little lady.
At the start of the ceremony, Gabriel walked Grandma down the aisle. We were so proud of him for how well he did with this very important job.
Then he came back and walked his sister down the aisle. It was so hard for me not to start crying as I saw them walk down the aisle. I was so proud of my big kids. Dan and I are so blessed to have them.
Dan and I walked down the aisle together . . . it wasn't nearly as stressful this time as it was the first.
Eddie walked with Erin's sister, Amy.
The ceremony was so sweet.
Brian and Erin looked so sweet together during the ceremony.
Mr. and Mrs. Brian Holdaway at last!
The happy couple shared their first dance. Brian had vowed to only dance twice during the reception, and this was number one.
This was Dance #2. Brian and Mom shared the mother-son dance.
The cake was so pretty with its Fall decoration.
Mom made a lollipop bouquet for Erin to toss to the kids at the reception. Erin made a rule that the one who caught the bouquet had to share the suckers with all of the kids. The kids really enjoyed having a part of the reception just for them. Unfortunately at this point, both of my kids had already had a long day. They had retreated back to the groom's suite to watch a DVD and relax.
Brian was very respectful to Erin when retrieving the garter that he tossed to the guys.
Grace came downstairs to enjoy a piece of cake with Abby.
The Hoyland's were at the reception. Missy, Abby's mom, and I have been BFF's since 6th grade.
Here's one for the Christmas card! Holdaway clan enjoyed the reception . . . Gus, Chris, Joe, Eddie, Me, Stacey, and Terri.
So, we (the Holdaway family) had been warned that the Fisher clan was quite a party crew. I think the Fisher's greatly underestimated the Holdaway's party potential though. When the reception was wrapping up, it was Holdaway's who dominated the dance floor . . . for better or for worse. Dan, Stacey, and Gus showed off their moves.
Erin and Eddie got a little freaky before the night was over! Haha! I love that we are all able to have fun together!

Congratulations to Brian and Erin! We are so thankful to have been a part of your special day!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

1. LOVE your toes and you shoes.
2. you guys all looked great!! Weddings are so fun!
3. I love that second to last one with Dan dancing. His face = priceless! :)

Jaime Mac said...

Hubba, hubba Denise! You looked great in that dress!

I LOVE weddings! I love all the fall colors she used! Very pretty!

Glad you had a great time! Congrats on the newest addition to the fam! :)

Jessica said...

I stole some pictures, now that we are family (sorta/kinda) that's legal, right?!
Had a blast at the wedding with y'all!!
Hayley was asking if Grace and Gabe were going to be at Thanksgiving. They LOVED playing together!!

Jill said...

Denise, you look so beautiful! GREAT pic and I love the one of you and Grace by the light pole, too! :)