Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Big Day!

Grace had a play date with Cassidy Tuesday. She was gone from noon until a little after 5 p.m. After eating most of her dinner and being told to sit down and chill out, I noticed that she was unusually quiet. This sleeping little angel is what I saw. It was quarter til seven. Oh my!
NO ONE at our house takes a nap without a snuggle buddy, and Grace is no exception. Hershey was happy to cuddle up to Grace and keep her company while she napped. I woke Grace up to quickly give her a bath. She cried for the entire bath time. I carried her upstairs and put her in bed. She slept until 7:30 the next morning.

No comments: