Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lights Under Louisville

Tonight the kids and I picked up Grandma and went out for dinner. Then we headed over to the Louisville Mega Caverns to see the Lights Under Louisville.
I love the kids' excitement as we drive through. I love how they point out their favorite lights. This year Gabriel was asking me to read e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g to him.
The dino world was new this year.
Rudolph's Flying School is always one of my favorite parts. When we got to these lights, we stopped to see if we could name all of the reindeer.The ice skating scene in the hometown Christmas area was so neat.
I love seeing the praying hands as we leave the lights exhibit. I think it's a wonderful reminder of the reason for our holiday season.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Can't wait to go! Love all the displays and how they do such a great job of reminding everyone the REAL reason for the season! ;)