Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Lights in Charlestown

Friday evening we went to Charlestown to eat at the Charlestown Pizza Company . . . YUM-O . . . and see the Christmas lights on the square. I didn't get a lot of pictures because it was so cold outside I didn't want to take my hands out of my pockets.
There was no line to see Santa, surprisingly. Gabriel stuck to his same list. Grace was like a little deer in headlights. She didn't know what to say, so she ended up saying she wanted a book about snowmen.
Here are my cold cuties in front of the Christmas lights. I'm pretty sure it's blurry because I was shivering. Ha!

No comments: