Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Star Wars Legos

Thursday evening Grandma and Papaw gave Gabriel and Grace gifts to open a little early. They gave Gabriel two packages of Legos. One of them was a Star Wars ship. He asked me Friday morning if I would help him put it together. I have to say I was a little skeptical. I rarely played with Legos as a kid, and I've never put together any specific Lego toy by following a diagram. I was a little nervous.
Luckily, after about 15 minutes, Gabriel and I had built this cool little Star Wars spaceship.
It looked just like the one on the package, so I guess we did it right! Score one for Mom!

No comments: