Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Christmas at Bass Pro

Tuesday evening after dinner, we went over to Bass Pro because Gabriel has been nagging us about giving Santa his Christmas list.
This was the first time that Gabriel has been able to play in the Snow Brawl area. Usually it's so crowded that I won't let him go in.
After a while Grace decided to go in and play too. She was yelling, "Hi-ya! Get them! Boo-ya!" It was so funny.
Gabriel played in the Snow Brawl until he was red-faced, hot, and sweaty. I think he had a good time.
Grace was anxious to do the craft. She made a snowman ornament.
Daddy waited in line for Santa while Gabriel did the Snow Brawl and Grace made a craft. It was nice that the kids did not have to wait in line getting bored and antsy.
Such Cuties! I am so blessed! Gabriel must have been rehearsing his Christmas list in his head. When Santa asked him what he wanted, he rattled off, "I want Beyblades, and Bakugans, and Pokemon cards, and a bee-bee gun --- if you have any of those. Oh! And I want a jack-in-a-box." He said his list so fast that we could barely understand what he said. It was so funny. Santa replied quite seriously, "Now bee-bee guns have to be approved by Mom and Dad." Gabriel looked at us, and Dan and I just nodded our heads "no.""
Daddy found a big kid toy to play. He was playing a Wii hunting game.
Meanwhile, Grace and I rode the carousel.
The kids wanted to go upstairs SO badly. I don't know why. As soon as we got upstairs, Dan spotted this hat. He likes hats and went around the men's area trying on every hat he could find.
Before leaving I had Dan take my picture with my little girl. She is so sweet and affectionate. I am so lucky to have to two great kids and wonderful husband. I love weekday evening outings because it distracts me from "git 'er done" mode at home and allows me to slow down and enjoy my family. I think I'm ready for Winter Break to be here.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun! We are going to have to go through the week!

the lewis gang said...

not sure if we'll make it there this year! fun fun night!