Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Clarksville Aquatic Center

We met the Lewis's and the McAfee's yesterday at Chic-Fil-A and headed to the Clarksville Aquatic Center for some swimming. I had been assured by many people that Saran wrap and a bag over Grace's cast would keep it dry for the pool. Uhm . . . not so much. Even though we all had a great time swimming with our friends, it may not have been one of my better ideas.
We bought these water balls to take to Cincinnati in June. When we packed to leave, I could not find those darn things anywhere. I have found them and had them disappear on me several more times since then. Last week, I found them under the couch in the basement. How would they get there?
Jake wanted to play catch with Gabriel.
I love seeing Sam in his floaty and goggles. He cracks me up!
Janelle, Jackson, and Darbi . . . I have no idea why this picture is sideways.

Snack Time!! I love how Jake is leaning back on Grace. I don't think he was intending to, but he fell in between the slats of the chair. Ha!
Gabriel ate about four packs of fruit snacks.
Alicia sugared the kids up with Spiderman taffy!
Grace was mimicking Alicia laying out and getting a tan. Ha!
Our friend, Leslie, met us at the pool. The kids had a ball playing with her. They were making a "Mermaid Pie" here.
Grace spent the longest time playing by herself with this shovel and pail.
Gabriel likes the sprinklers.
Jake and Darbi played in the sprinklers.
I wonder what secret Jackson was whispering to Leslie?

We had a great time swimming, Leslie, McAfee's, and Lewis's! Thanks for a great afternoon!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

so fun!!! we had a great time!! i love when we get our kids together!!! COMPLETE CRAZINESS!!!