Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Movie Date

Gabriel and I went to the movie theater this morning to see Ramona and Beezus. Ever since I heard that this movie was coming out, I've wanted to see it. The Ramona series was one of my favorites when I was in elementary school. The movie was super-cute! It was not violent; there was no cussing; and it had a happy ending. It was a great family movie! I was so glad that Gabriel and I got a chance to go see it together.
He was super-excited because he got a big bag of popcorn. What a great afternoon date with my favorite little boy!

3 comments:

Granny G said...

good to know. i wondered if that would be a good movie for sam.

Granny G said...

that was alicia

Jill said...

That sounds like fun. I liked the Ramona books, too! ;)