Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sick

My baby girl is sick. She has been running a high fever since about 5:30 last night, and she's vomited a few times. She has NO energy. With the exception of when she had RSV at 5 weeks old, I think this is as sick as I've ever seen her. I hate it when my kids are sick. I feel so helpless because I can't make them feel better. Here's hoping that my little girl is back to her old self soon . . . .

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

awwwww! get well soon, grace!!

the lewis gang said...

poor, grace! hope you are up and at 'em soon, girlie!!

Jill said...

That's no good. Hope she feels better soon. :(