Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

TGIF!

After my first full week back to work, it was so nice to spend some quality time with my family tonight. Grace and I were watching t.v. together tonight --- she's an addict BTW --- when she put her arm around me and said, "Let's take our picture together!" How could I resist??
Our worm is still doing well. He has a crazy appetite, and we can never give him enough to eat. It has been fun watching him though.
Grace fell down outside and skinned her knee. She cried until the moment I put the band-aid on. Then all tears ended instantly. Ha!
Grace found this praying mantis outside tonight. I'd never seen a gray praying mantis before. It was so cool!
After that, Dan went on a bug hunt in the yard and found a couple of these orb weaver spiders on our tomato plants.
The kids decided to hula hoop after the bug hunt. Gabriel struck such a crazy pose!
He tries really hard to make that hula hoop work. He's like his momma, though, and just doesn't seem to have it yet. If he keeps trying he'll figure it out; then he can teach me!






Grace has her own version of hula hooping. I love to hear her say "huwa whoop" too!