Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Fairy on the Moon

I have fallen in love with the website Dali Decals. I bought a few decals using a Groupon, and I love how they have turned out.
I knew I wanted a cute decal for Grace's bedroom when I bought the Groupon. Once I got it on the wall, I fell in love with it. Grace said, "I have the prettiest room!" She loves her new fairy on the moon.
I thought this one turned out cool.
Dan picked these out. He chose the placement too, and I think they turned out great too.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Those are cute!

the lewis gang said...

i love those decals! darbi will be jealous of grace's! it looks like tinkerbell!!! i think they are neat and easy decorations!