Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Target Practice

The kids have been using the doors to the porch for their Nerf target practice. I like this for two reasons: #1 If they are shooting the doors, they are not shooting me or each other and #2 Later when I see all of the Nerf darts stuck to the doors, it reminds me of how much fun they've been having.
The kids had been in bed for quite a while, and I just left the darts on the glass. It makes me smile to see evidence of their fun.

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

HOLY COW!! That's a ton of darts!

the lewis gang said...

i love random things like that that show you have kids!!

Andie Zimmerman said...

That's hysterical! I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the second photo.