Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Silly String

Once in a while I confiscate something from a student at school that I have no issues with not returning. Tuesday afternoon, I confiscated a can of silly string . . . and, boy, was it fun!
The kids and I had the PERFECT plan that we came up with on the way home from school. Gabriel was going to go next to the house with the can of silly string and wait for Daddy to come out. Grace and I were going to go inside and tell him we found a snake, and he needs to come out and look. I was going to have the camera in my hand under the guise of taking pictures of the snake.
Dan fell for the story of the snake, hook, line, and sinker. He came outside armed with a stick. Ha! Gabriel knelt down beside the house and waited, just as planned. The only problem was when Gabriel went to spray Daddy, he wasn't strong enough to depress the button. Dang!
Daddy took the can of silly string and got all of us. Boo!
Oh, well . . . it was still funny!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That is great!! I wouldn't have returned it either! :)

the lewis gang said...

love that!! i always get the stupid toys that i end up throwing away because i don't want my kids playing with them!! :)