Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 06, 2011

Fishing

At the other house, if Dan disappeared without telling where he was going, he was usually in his office enjoying some peace and quiet. Well, the last two weeks, if Dan has disappeared, he could be found at the pond fishing.
This afternoon the kids went looking for Daddy and found him fishing at the pond.


I got caught spying on them, so I decided to join them at the pond and take a few pictures.
Hershey, Lucy, Grace, and I walked down to the creek to see how far the water had receded. We didn't have to walk very far because we found the creek and the path was too muddy to walk.
When we came back to find Gabriel and Daddy, they were still fishing, but not catching.
Grace posed for me by a tree. She is such a cutie!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

so peaceful!! I want to fish!!

Jaime Mac said...

Denise I think u might have a future as a photographer! These pics r awesome! I love the one of everyone fishing when u were across the pond & the one of the kids running! Oh & of course grace by the tree! Great pics! :)

the lewis gang said...

she IS a cutie! it would be fun for all the boys and the dads to go fishing back there sometime.