Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Learning to Fish

Grace and I ran some errands Tuesday evening. When we got home Daddy had been teaching Gabriel to cast. Grace could not wait to get her turn.
Daddy found a fishing rod that was just about the right size for Miss Grace.
He taught her how to cast a line and reel it in.
Gabriel was blowing the dandelion puffs in the yard.

Grace was so excited to try out fishing for real.
She and Daddy went to the pond and Grace cast her line a few times.
Hershey LOVES the freedom he has at our new house. This little dog has not smiled so much since his puppy days. (Yes, I said our dog smiles . . . and I mean it!)
On our way back to the house, Gabriel wanted to take some pictures. This is photography by Gabe.
More photography by Gabe . . . He wanted me to hold up the shell he found by the pond. LOL
Two of my three cuties

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I am jealous of all the fishing you guys have been doing. so much fun!