Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 06, 2011

Horse Races & Lunch

I lost my Mom of the Year Award, yet again, this morning. Gabriel's preschool was having Derby horse races and families were invited to attend. I got the times confused and ended up being late for the races. I saw the last race and missed Gabriel's turn. He said he came in last. Poor guy. . . it's probably my fault.
Once I got there, I took a picture of my little jockey with his homemade horse.
The kids were served snacks after the races.
Then they enjoyed some time on the playground.
To make up for my mistake, we went out to lunch. It's always nice to spend one-on-one time with my kids.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Don't beat yourself up! I am sure lunch made up for it! :)

the lewis gang said...

you are still in the running for it. on a show the other night, i saw a parent have their child with them on a drug deal on a school day. the police told them, "your child is not in school and you brought them on a drug deal. you just lost parent of the year." HAHAHA!